Ghanaian actor, Prince David Osei has indicated that the reason why the movie industry in the country is not progressing is due to envy among themselves.
Speaking in an interview on Kingdom Plus FM he reiterated what his colleague actress Yvonne Nelson said that Jealousy and envy are preventing filmmakers from working together for the betterment of the industry.
Prince David Osei noted that envy is so bad to the extent that actors and actresses need to strengthen themselves in whatever way spiritually else someone might end them.
According to him, he emphasized that in everything people want to be like you hence they will do anything to try to take your place and these people are those who don’t care about God.
He added that the Jealousy came out of the fact that people want to be famous within a short time and clear all their obstacles
- Sarkodie – Gimme Way Ft Prince Bright (Prod. by Pee Gh)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- DOWNLOAD: J. Derobie – My People (Prod. by Beatz Fada)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Yaw Sarpong – Peace Song Ft All Stars
- Ahkan – Winner (Prod. by Mix Master Garzy)
- Young Chorus – Our Day Ft Lilwin & Nii Funny
- Kwame Yogot – Wo Sika Ye Sen Ft Fameye
- Article Wan – Wusie (Prod. by Article Wan)
- Kiki Marley – Emmaa (Prod. by Chensee Beatz)